Dr. Seok W. Nichols and the entire staff at Puget Sound Dental Clinic are proud to provide Invisalign® to the residents of University Place and the surrounding communities. Invisalign® is an invisible, removable, and comfortable aligner that will give you a beautiful and straight smile. It is perfect for both adults and teenagers.
Invisalign® uses a series of clear aligners that straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. It has been proven to be effective in clinical research and orthodontic practices across the country. Invisalign® is the perfect solution for a number of . You simply wear each set of aligners for two weeks, and remove them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
When you replace your aligners with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little until they are straight. On average, Invisalign® will straighten teeth 50% faster than traditional braces. The total treatment time range from three months to one year; however, everyone treatment time frame is different for each case.
Invisalign® aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3D computer imaging technology. Patients always notice how comfortable they are! We love assisting patients who receive a smile that they can be proud of.
The cost of Invisalign® is similar to that of braces. If you have dental insurance, check with your insurer to find out whether your plan covers Invisalign®. Many insurances cover these aligners the same way they would for traditional braces – either by a percentage of the total treatment cost or in a specific dollar amount towards the total cost. Any remaining balance would be due to Puget Sound Dental Clinic.
Why is Invisalign® treatment the answer?
• Faster results. A new smile in as little as 6 months!
• More comfortable than braces.
• Convenience. There aren’t any restrictions for sports or food. Simply take the aligners out when you need to.
• Precise & effective. With the iTero® digital intraoral scanner and Invisalign’s SmartTrack® material, your new smile is designed just for you.
• Practically invisible. The clear aligners fit snug on your teeth and are virtually invisible. No need to hide your smile out of embarrassment!
Invisalign® aligners can fix it!
• No poking brackets and wires!
• Easy to clean! One of the greatest drawbacks to traditional braces is that food gets trapped in the brackets and wires. Food can be difficult and time consuming to remove and a build up will lead to stubborn plaque or even tooth decay. On the other hand, aligners are removable. Simply remove the aligners to brush and floss as normal, reducing your risk for plaque buildup and tooth decay.
• Pain-free! The biggest complaint of traditional braces is the pain/discomfort. The brackets and wires can cut the inside of the mouth. Invisalign clear aligners greatly reduce the discomfort!
Initial Consultation: Our team will sit down with you to discuss your concerns, how you’d like to improve your smile, and if Invisalign treatment is the best option for you. We’ll likely complete an intraoral scan of your mouth using our iTero® digital scanner to take pictures of your teeth. The technology in the iTero® will then show us what your new smile could look like after completing Invisalign treatment. This takes just minutes to complete, and it’s inspiring to see what your dream smile could look like!
Deliver Aligners: Once we have your new aligners created, we’ll have you come in to try them on and discuss at-home care instructions. You will graduate to a new set of aligners each week at home.
Monitoring Progress: We’ll have you come in every 6 weeks or so throughout treatment to check your progress and make adjustments as needed.